NZCT NEW ZEALAND CANOE SPRINT CHAMPIONSHIPS
22-24 April 2022 @ Lake Karapiro
- Novice, Tyros, U14 ~ $60
- U16, U18 ~ $85
- Open/Masters ~ $100
- Supporters ~ $10
- Novice men/women: K1 100m 200m, 500m
- 12&U men/women: K1 100m, 200m 500m, mixed K2 200, mixed K4 200
- 14&U men/women: K1 200m, 500m, K2 200m, 500m, mixed K4 200m, 500m
- 16&U men/women: K1 200m, 500m, K2 200m, 500m, K4 200m, 500m
- 18&U, Open, Masters Women: K1 200m, 500m, K2 200m, 500m, K4 200m, 500m
- 18& U, Open Men: K1 200m, 1000m, K2 200m, 500m, K4 200m, 500m
- Open Men K1 500
- Masters Men 35-44, 45-54, 55+: K1 200m, 1000m
- Masters Men: K2 200m, 500m, K4 200m, 500m
- Junior (16&U) Mixed K2 200m, K4 200m, 100m relay
- Senior (17&over) Mixed K2 200m, K4 200m, 100m relay
* PLEASE NOTE that you can enter event across multiple age groups, however you will be charged the fee of the highest age group entered.
PLEASE COMPLETE YOUR ENTRY BY 3 APRIL
Any questions contact Kirsty Elmiger at 0211320818 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The pinnacle of the canoe sprint domestic season will be held at Lake Karapiro and will see paddlers from all over New Zealand compete for national titles.
Proudly supported by NZ Community Trust and the Waipa District Council, the Championships will be held over three days of racing at Lake Karapiro.
Distances will include 200m, 500m, 1000m (depending on age group). Age groups from Tyros (U12) right through to Masters.
All athletes are required to wear the North Shore Canoe Club race singlet and Face Mask so if you need to purchase one CLICK HERE
Helpful links for maps and accommodation options:
Venue and on site accommodation